D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

cool game

Was it supposed to take 2 shots to kill each guy, or is that a glitch?

Captain Cruc Bonepart Captain Cruc Bonepart

cool game!

The only problem was: there weren
t any ground enemies you could die from, and when you stand still, the pirate faces you, which makes it kinda weird. I think it would look better if the pirate was facing the right at all times.
You could also make some gaps bigger to jump over, something a little more challenging.
Just some suggestions, great game!

Regis_Cartoons ART Regis_Cartoons ART

cool!

I really liked the whole thing and how the drawings were put together and all.
Keep up the good work.

RegisCartoons responds:

I'm glad you liked it. Keep tracking my work

Total tween Tutorial Total tween Tutorial

missing points

It wasn't that bad, but you didn't include how some tweens need the objects to be symbols, some need to be broken apart...That's valuable information you're missing.

Tuxi Tuxi

not bad!

I have a suggestion: make a jump button, instead of pressing up. Perhaps the space bar? More people are used to that.
Nice game!

Mart Dancer Mart Dancer

Hahahah

Lookit the whiteboy dance! HAhahahahah...

Click on Dick! Click on Dick!

funny

Those were some funny things he said, but bad quality recordings.

Rejected Game Rejected Game

cool

Yep I love Rejected Cartoons, and I thought it was pretty good. It would have been much better if there were to be more space at the top.

.::ZER0 HUNT::.ch.1 .::ZER0 HUNT::.ch.1

cool

I liked it but I have a suggestion. Maybe you could make the shooting character a little bit smaller, it seems to take up a lot of space and it is harder to do. But nice job.

Alien Lander add-on Alien Lander add-on

neat

I like the music, and the ship controls but I think the 1st level should be a little more spread out (making it easier), and when he ship crashes, it could have a cooler crash. But nice job!

Goatchrist responds:

Thank you :) I was thinking of adding a sound to the crash..hmm...